This is my Favorite Breakfast of all Time!
I enjoy this cereal almost every day with my Dandy Blend coffee substitute. I’m sure you will too. It’s easy to make and tons of fun to eat. You can eat it as trail mix, put it on top of your ice cream, on top of a smoothie, anywhere you like. It’s delicious!
It’s not the typical really sweet version. You may need to add sweeteners if you have a major sweet tooth. ENJOY!
1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl
3. Place granola on cookie sheet, but leave spaces between, so heat can move through
4. Cook for 15-20 minutes, watching so it doesn’t burn
5. Flip granola to the other side and cook for another 10-15 minutes (time depends on how hot your oven gets)
6. Once the almond have gotten darker and you can smell them, they are ready
7. Remove from oven and let cool. They should be dry and mostly crunchy
8. Without the oil, I find they get crunchy once they are dry.
9. Once dried, place in an airtight container