Vitamin C is a great way to boost the immune system, support blood vessels & muscles, and enhance the body’s natural healing process.
Vitamin C Tasty Tea
Ingredients: All dried flowers, roots and peels
Use your intuitive guidance system, and add more of what you like. Note that the hibiscus flowers, orange peel, orange leaf, turmeric, ginger are not sweet, can be astringent and bitter. If you like it sweet add more pineapple, blueberries and mulberries. These measurements are a good starting point, feel free to adjust to taste.
- 1/2 to 1 cup Hibiscus flowers
- 1/4 cup Orange peel
- 1/4 cup Ginger root
- 1/2 cup Lemongrass
- 1/4 cup Turmeric
- 1/2 cup Rose Hips
- 1/2 – 1 cup Pineapple
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Orange leaf
- 1/4 cup Black Mulberries
- 2 Tablespoons California Poppy (for the happiness quotient)
- Combine all ingredients in a larger pitcher or pot.
- Put on a full tea kettle, bring it to boil. (You may need two full kettles of water for the first steep).
- Pour boiling water over tea mixture.
- Stir and let steep for about 8 – 10 minutes.
- Strain into serving pitcher or thermos.
- Bring more water to boil. (you can steep this mixture at least twice.)